No Military MOPS group can operate without a strong chaplain advocate. The fastest way to make a chaplain your advocate is to show you understand and respect him or her and understand the environment in which they work.
- Take the time to learn about your chaplain.
- Take the time to understand the military chaplain culture.
- Accept that the military chaplain must be fair to all.
- Encourage your MOPS group to participate in Chapel activities in addition to MOPS.
- Communicate openly with your Chaplain.
- Don’t forget the Congregational Coordinators.